Tax Bill Online Services
to the Forsyth County, N.C. Tax Bill Online Services System. This system allows
you to search the Tax Collections database for any unpaid accounts and for paid
accounts for the current billing year and one previous year. You may pay a bill
with an e-check or a credit card.
Research/Pay Tax Bills »
Details About Paying a Bill Online
- Search for a bill as previously noted. (View Search Tips)
- From the initial results screen, click "detail" to display single bill details.
- On that detail page, click the button titled "Pay this Bill Now" and follow the
- The processing of your check or credit card payment is handled by a third party
vendor, Official Payments on their secure servers.
- North Carolina law does not have a provision to allow local governments to absorb
the cost of this service; therefore, you will be charged a convenience fee. The
fee will vary based on the amount of the tax due.
For additional information about fees associated with this payment method, please
read the message from the Tax Assessor/Collector
and view the fee chart.
- You will be notified of the convenience fee prior to completing the payment. After
you have received the final calculations, you will have the option to cancel the
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access. We do not have the resources to provide
24/7 support for the site. If a problem occurs at night or on the weekend, it will
not be detected until normal business hours. We will make every effort to have the
site available from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays.